Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome!

It was so nice to meet most of you today!  We are going to have such a great year.

If you're on this blog, you'll see that it's a work in progress.  I'm trying it out this year...I hope it works for you!   My plan is to use it to keep you informed of upcoming events and apprised of the exciting things your child is doing in class!  We'll talk more about this at Back to School Night on September 26th.

For now, I want to remind you of a few things:


  • If you ordered supplies and did not pick them up today, you can do so in the office this week or next.
  • DISMISSAL FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL IS 2:00.  After the first week, dismissal will be 2:25.
  • I am working on a volunteer calendar.  Thank you to those of you who signed up to help for the first week of school!  I'll contact you soon.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at:  adeuth@ttsd.k12.or.us

Enjoy your last week of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment